As we all know Facebook being one of the best and most famous social networking sites, comes with various Facebook tips and tricks. Here we have collected a list of FB tips & tricks that you would like to try on your Facebook profile. These below mentioned Facebook tips & tricks are always evergreens.
Facebook, generally known as FB, is one of the best social networking sites. And all ages of people are addicted to these days. Facebook allows registered users to create profiles, upload videos, and photos, send messages and keep in touch with family, friends, and colleagues. Facebook is such a site, which is available in 37 different languages.
Facebook Tips & Tricks
Facebook, generally known as FB, is one of the best networking sites. And all ages of people are addicted about FB these days. It has millions of subscribers. Unfortunately, not all of them really know how to navigate FB and make use of all the great application that Facebook offers. So if you are one of these FB-newbies, you have not to worry anymore.
There are not some Facebook secret tips & tricks. But most of these Facebook tips & tricks are unknown to many Facebook users. Just follow these easy Facebook tips & tricks and make your Fb profile cool.
Suggested Read: Social Media Privacy: Best And Simple Way To Protect
#1 Appear Online Only to Selected Friends
Facebook chat is one of the greatest & coolest and most useful features in FB. However was how to limit the number of people you chat with each and every time you log in. You absolutely can’t help them all but you don’t want them to feel like you’re rejecting them when you don’t send them a reply.
And you didn’t know back then that it is possible to appear online only to some selected friends. And definitely this facebook tips & tricks idea best for your FB profile.
How to Do it?
- Firstly go to chat found at the below right side of the page.
- Then click on the gear symbol.
- And then click on advanced settings.
- Now a window would pop-up, so now in the field which says “Turn on chat for all friends, except.”
- Then start including your friend’s name, for whom you don’t want to appear online.
- So with this, you now appear totally invisible to them.
#2 Turn off Autoplay of Facebook Videos
Facebook auto-plays videos whenever you are checking your Facebook timeline. If you wish to disable the autoplay of videos, so you can do that by following these simple steps:-
- First, go to Facebook Settings > Videos.
- And then turn off the autoplay of Facebook videos.
And if you are from a people one with slow internet speed, so you can also change the default quality to SD from HD. Use of this Facebook tips & tricks makes your FB profile perfect.
#3 Cool Magic Circles on Facebook
This is really easy, though you admit you didn’t get this the first time. This great and cool magic circles appearing on your page is really one of the many secret tips & tricks you’ll find on Facebook.
How to Do it?
- First, click on an empty area of the FB page.
- And then, using the cursor keys, hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, then press enter key.
- If you have done this perfectly, then ‘magic circles‘ will appear every time you click on a link or scroll up or down the page.
It is not necessary that you do this in your first try. So try reloading your FB page again by pressing F5 and repeat all the process.
#4 Never Get a Request to Play Candy Crush
There’s a way to keep disturbing Facebook games like Candy Crush from spamming you with invites. Everyone wants to stop it. So follow the this Facebook tips & tricks to stop a request to play candy crush.
How to Do it?
- So under the “More” tab in Facebook’s mobile app, choose “Settings“.
- And then go to the FB “Account Settings” followed by “Notifications.”
- Lastly go to “Mobile,” scroll all the way down, and un-check all “Application Invites.”
#5 Hide Your List of Friends From Everyone
If for some reason you don’t want all people seeing who you are friends with. So you can hide your friend list entirely.
From your FB friends list on the desktop, click the “Manage” pen symbol on the right and then “Edit Privacy.” And then you can change who can see your Facebook friends list, your followers and the people you follow. This idea is one of the best easy Facebook tips & tricks.
How to Do it?
- First, go to your FB profile.
- Then click Friends under your FB cover photo.
- Click at the top of the page and choose Edit Privacy from the dropdown menu.
- Now, choose an audience (example: Friends, Public) to select who you share your friend list with on your FB profile.
#6 Drive traffic to Facebook
If you’re only starting out, let your current audience know where you’re at. Chances are they are on Facebook, too. Get more Page likes on Facebook by including Share or Follow buttons to the code of your blog or website.
So go ahead and cross-promote by adding links to your Facebook page on your different and best social media platform bios.
7 Best Ways to Drive Traffic to Facebook:-
- Offer private deals.
- And run contests to drive traffic that will engage with your page.
- Run a giveaway.
- Make sure you’re posting regularly enough and changing the types of posts.
- Post content related to current events.
- And engage with users.
- Offer particular info on your page, and always keep it updated.
#7 Quickly Upload Photos from Picasa Application to Facebook
It was a big and great challenge for everyone to find an alternative photo hosting application. An application that would actually work to your liking. So Picasa appears to be it.
You all find this application to be very useful in organizing and sharing photos of many events like parties and reunions. It has lots of new and interesting features:- One of them is the capability to upload photos directly to your Facebook account.
Download and install the latest version of Picasa:-
- Firstly download Picasa.
- Then once the installation is finished, so click Picasa application to install the plugin.
- And then, including the new FB button to your Picasa.
- That’s it. You may now start sharing and uploading your photos using Picasa.
#8 Delete Your Account Permanently
On Facebook, it’s not that simple to delete your account immediately and quickly. Because Facebook doesn’t want their user to left Facebooking. So that’s why the option is always hidden in a help area. This is the most hide Facebook tips & tricks for all FB user.
Here are some easy steps to delete your Facebook account permanently:-
- Firstly, go to the Facebook deletion page.
- Then click Delete My Account.
- And then enter your password again.
- Now, type in the captcha code.
- Click OK.
- And finally click OK to delete your account.
#9 Add Featured Photos
As we all know that pictures/photos convey emotions better than words. So why not set photos or two as your featured image? You can easily add featured images to your Facebook profile. You can have up to your best five photos, and they will always be public. It means that everyone can see them whether they are in your friend list or not.
How to Do it?
To add a featured image/photo:-
- Firstly, open your Facebook profile page and simply click on the Add to Featured button.
- Then on the pop-up window that seems, just click on any box and choose your image/photo.
- And then you can select from an existing one or upload a new one.
Therefore that’s all about Facebook tips & tricks. And this too easy Facebook tips & tricks it is such that everyone should know. You can easily use this Facebook tips & tricks to make your FB profile best and secure.
These mentioned all Facebook tips & tricks are best. And we will keep updating this Facebook tips & tricks post, as soon as we get out hands on more such Facebook tips & tricks. You can also give your feedback in the comment section provided below.FOLLOW US